There was a time when artificial intelligence, data-driven and VSEO (voice search engine optimization) seemed pure utopias. Well then, they have arrived and are here to stay, currently settling at the top of the priorities of the most visionary organizations. How is your company preparing for 2020? Discover, with Brand By Difference, some of the big trends that will shape the digital marketing area.
5 digital marketing trends for 2020
- Conversational marketing – the modern digital consumer is not ready to wait. The data reveals that 82% of users who ask a question demand an immediate response. Conversational marketing enables a one-to-one connection and a real connection between brands and consumers. Unlike traditional strategies, conversational marketing can take place across platforms. Tools like chatbots leverage this strategy very powerfully.
- Chatbots – in fact, did you know that 63% of users prefer instant messaging in an online chatbot to communicate with brands? And the big trend is to make the chatbot experience progressively more intelligent and humane. If you haven’t integrated your chatbot service yet, think again, as many customers prefer to interact with chatbots: they are responsive 24 hours a day, seven days a week, give prompt answers and never lose patience.
- Video marketing – it’s not new but it’s a trend that is here to stay for at least the next 5 to 10 years! 52% of users say product videos helped them make an online purchase decision. Video remains, therefore, by far the most popular and preferred channel for users to learn about products and services. Explore new formats like live or live broadcasts on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin!
- Influence marketing – one of the most desired and most unknown strategies in digital marketing will continue to be a big trend in 2020. Influence marketing is a word of mouth strategy that harnesses the magnetic potential of opinion leaders and prescribers to extend the message of the company. your brand to a larger market. Influencers can be public figures or celebrities, but more often they are Instagram or YouTube personalities with a large niche following who can help spread the word about your business or product through your social channels. What is your influence marketing strategy for 2020?
- Visual search – is one of the big news and forces a whole new focus strategy as now Google allows you to upload an image to perform a search and get more specific results. Think about the potential for your online store! Is it perfectly optimized?
As John F. Kennedy once said: “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present will certainly miss the future”. Any professional in marketing, and particularly in digital marketing, knows that change is an integral part of their job. Explore new technologies, put channels and tools at the service of your brand and gain an advantage over your competitors. We at Brand By Difference have some solutions that can help shorten this path.